LIFE COACH IN DIDCOT, OXFORDSHIRE HELPING WITH WORK, CAREERS, LIFE AND PROGRESSION
Life Coaching in Didcot in south Oxfordshire for professional and productive changes and differences, a great life coach will help and assist you with your personal, professional and private life to make adjustments and achievements, help with performance in sports, golf and pastimes covering the Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Berkshire areas of Wallingford, Abingdon, Wantage, Grove, Swindon train, Newbury, Pangbourne, Streatley, Goring, Woodcote, Henley, Milton Trading Estate, Henley, Watlington, Benson, Cholsey, Chalgrove, High Wycombe and Oxford for differences which will make the difference
DIDCOT BASED LIFE COACH
Hi, I’m Matthew Exell, It is so important to find the right person and life coach, so now I will help to provide you with all the right information that you will need to make that decision – that I can help you now!
For over 8 years now I’ve had both experience and pleasure of helping people through many different issues and problems, I’m a fully qualified, insured and regulated neuro-linguistic programming Coach and a master NLP practitioner, EFT – the emotional freedom technique practitioner and cognitive hypnotherapist.
Life coaching enables you to discover the life you desire by exploring your dreams, goals, desires, possibilities, your best possible future … And finding the best way to achieve this.
Call 07807 540142 or Email today
Together we can work on:
- Confidence & self esteem; being assertive, clearer objectives …
- Personal development: helping you in any aspect of your life …
- Aspiring to greater heights: relationships, career change/promotion …
- Knowing yourself: understanding what you really want in life …
- Positive thinking: Become more optimistic and feel luckier …
- Importance of Balance: work, play, sleep, relaxation, exercise …
- Defeating procrastination and increasing motivation
- Relationships – with loved ones, family, friends and foes, how to communicate more effectively, to talk things through and handle them more effectively.
- Public Speaking – to reduce the nerves and anxiety to be able to speak more comfortably in front of 1 to 10 to 100 people plus
- Assertiveness – to assert yourself with colleagues, your boss, authority type figures, friends and family.
- Resolutions – to make the around areas where you want to change and when you want to change, to own those changes … around personal things and with other life changes
- Clarify, Define and Prioritise your goals and putting in an action plan to achieve them
- Career Development and how to get that position you deserve
- Doing Justice to your talents, strengths and abilities
- Enhance your Performance
- Management and managing your staff to coach, encourage and motivate your staff
- Time management – to feel and be more organised and in control of your time
How it all works
The approaches and techniques used will differ from person to person as do the amount of sessions. Most clients find that between 3-5 sessions work well with this form of life coaching. It is also recommended that about 2 sessions per month is the most beneficial, each session will last one hour.
The cost per session is £75 (a discount will be given for a block bookings). And remember this will be an investment in you because you are worth it.
Together we can help you to discover where it is that you want to go, to find that way and find the most positive and enjoyable way of achieving this. Whatever your reason whether its work, relationship problems, self esteem or whatever is holding you back … the life coaching could be the answer!!!
What do you have to lose? Your old life, your problems, old habits …
Call 07807 540142 or Email today
Project You life coaching offers something different to the usual approaches of life coaching out there. It uses the techniques of Cognitive Hypnotherapy, positive psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), cognitive behavioural therapy, tasking and modern life coaching ideas.
So whether you want personal growth, self discovery, strength, endurance, increased confidence, happiness, optimism or general life balance then life coaching and Project You can be the answer.
For more information on Project You Life Coaching please click HERE